Saint Lawrence Church of England Primary School approached Scape360 to produce a virtual online open experience for both pupils and parents to enjoy, explore and become immersed within the primary school environment direct from their mobile devices.
Using Scape360’s expert knowledge of 3d experiences twinned with the passionate and dedicated team at Saint Lawrence a highly engaging virtual experience was created. Not only to showcase the physical space as a digital twin, but also to provide advice to Parents of how to access the school by creating a linked aerial drone shot.
Scape360 are one of the first pioneers of this technology and Saint Lawrence are the first primary in Lincoln to have a virtual tour captured.
- Deliver an engaging experience for teachers, parents and pupils to showcase the facilities on offer. A great tool for new starters or parents looking at where to place their child in the future.
- Provide a ‘virtual’ open day experience for parents and students alike.
- Provide a reassuring insight into the Primary School for pupils who may be nervous about starting school and allowing them to navigate around and become familiar with thier surroundings.
- Provide an overarching, Health, Safety and Fire Evacuation training aid and visualization tool which has multiple use cases.
- Allow for measuring of physical spaces within the 3D tour to plan for and mitigate against issues faced when planning for new events, refurbishments or continued COVID-19 compliance.