Stamford College approached Scape360 to conduct a COVID compliant virtual tour.
The innovative approach that Scape360 presented Stamford college allowed them to meet so many objectives in a simplistic solution that has real use cases and measurable benefits in a very simple user-friendly experience. We believe this is one of the first use cases of this product and immersive experiences for education in Lincolnshire.
The product delivered is an online multi-faceted engaging experience which transports the user around the whole of Stamford college in 3D direct from their smartphone, tablet or home PC without the need for additional software.
This enabled Scape360 to excel expectations and deliver all these benefits within 1 solution:
- Provided an accurate map and model of the facility to plan for and mitigate against hazards associated with COVID 19 and welcoming students back for the new term.
- Deliver an engaging experience and site map for current and prospective students to utilise during their studies or whilst searching for the next opportunity. Accessible form their smart phones or home computers.
- Promote the college online to a diverse range of audiences, increase exposure with the aim of enrolling more students in further education.
- Provide a ‘virtual’ open day experience for parents and students.
- Provide a reassuring insight into the college for students with learning disabilities, or purely to have a stress-free experience for students to gain an understanding of their physical surrounds during their studies before even setting foot in the building.
- Provide an overarching, Health, Safety and Fire Evacuation training aid and visualization tool which has multiple use cases.
- Allow for measuring of physical spaces within the 3D tour to plan for and mitigate against issues faced when planning for new events or refurbishments.